Strategic Impact Grants are larger grants serving the grade, department, school, inter-district, or District level. The grants involve teacher collaboration on a project or coordination with an outside organization. The purpose of Strategic Impact grants is to support educational excellence and equity across the District. Strategic Impact grants have supported Professional Learning Communities, new approaches to language instruction, literacy initiatives, and extended learning programs.
Please contact us with questions at 510.644.6244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategic Impact Grants are reviewed three times a year by the Schools Fund Board of Directors. Applications are due on the following schedule:
- First week of May for review at the June Schools Fund Board meeting
- Last week of June for the August Schools Fund Board meeting
- First week of December for the January Schools Fund Board meeting
Applications must have:
- Description of Project including a) Statement of Need and b) Implementation Plan
- Scope of Impact
- Evaluation Plan/Anticipated Outcomes
- Background on all responsible participants