BSV Grocery Drivers
BSV Grocery Drivers deliver healthy groceries from the Berkeley Food Network to BUSD campuses, where they are distributed to families needing extra food support.
What do Grocery Drivers do?
- Deliver 30-60 bags of groceries from the Berkeley Food Network, 1925 Ninth St., to a BUSD school site
- Deliveries are typically 2x/month at a specified day/time
- BSV grocery drivers are required to have a clean driving record and updated insurance
- Ability to load/unload of up to 60 plastic grocery bags
- Larger vehicle works best, though a sedan using both the trunk space and back seat is feasible
Interested in Becoming a Grocery Driver?
To sign-up as a Grocery Driver, FIRST join BSV School Support Volunteers HERE. (When you sign up, check the Task Running box (or Grocery Driver box if we add that option.)
For more information, contact Sally McLaughlin, email@example.com
Partner Volunteer Opportunity: The Berkeley Food Network needs volunteers in various capacities at their Berkeley facility. If interested, sign up directly with the Berkeley Food Network HERE.